To ensure the prompt delivery of WhatsApp message notifications, please check that you have a good internet connection and that your phone is configured properly.
Possible reasons for not receiving notifications:
- Muted groups do not display notifications.
- You have disabled all notifications in WhatsApp settings.
- You have disabled the phone's notifications: System settings > Notifications.
If you have issues with displaying notifications in your smartphoneâ€™s Hub, we advise you to:
- Change Hub settings: Open Hub > More > Settings > Hub Management > WhatsApp.
- Re-install WhatsApp from BlackBerry World or Beta Zone. If you have issues installing WhatsApp, please read this article.
- Make space on your smartphone.
- Upgrade to the latest official BB OS.
WhatsApp Support Team